Christmas Cheer...


Card Making Time.

Hello again, and welcome.

It's that time of year and I am having a bit of an experiment with Christmas cards. I tried my hand at a pop-up card today, and had a bit of fun trying to get it to work. This was nice practice as I plan to run this fold in one of my classes, and gave me a  chance to look at a couple of items from the Mini-Catalogue.





Little Green Dragon is posing with the card, wondering what all this "snow" is... it is pretty rare around here.




For this card I used the Warm and Toasty Stamps.
Inks were Misty Moonlight and Whisper White.
Cardstock in Misty Moonlight and Balmy Blue was used for the base and pop up.
Papers included Trimming the Town DSP and the Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper.

Hope to see you again soon!! Jacq.

Comments

Popular Posts