Experimental First Post... 

Welcome and thanks for bearing with me! 

Hi there, and welcome to my card creations blog... hopefully I will be able to create some interesting bits and pieces to share in here. I would like to thank you for visiting this new blog! I am planning to be a part of a Blog Hop for a training group I am part of, so that will be going live on Tuesday next week (fingers crossed that I can work out what I am doing) so there will be some links to go a-visiting with some more experienced Hoppers.


Little Green Dragon has asked me to share this photo of him with a card for you all to say "You're Just So Fabulous." Little Green Dragon loves Green cards, so expect many of them 😉 though they can be convinced to choose other colours from time to time... they even agreed to some Blue in this one.

Hope to see you again soon!! Jacq.

Comments

Popular Posts