Wishing you a Happy New Year!!!

Life was meant for good friends and great adventures. This is what I would like to reflect on as this year draws to a close... It has been a monster of a year this year, but I have much to be grateful for in the form of good friends, and this adventure called life. Whilst this year has been difficult, it is also possible to find many good things... I am very lucky to have the people and things that populate my life, and the experiences that I have moving through it.




Little Green Dragon and I would like to thank you for visiting with us this year, and we hope to continue seeing you into next year. May you have a peaceful and happy New Year, and may you have many positive experiences and plenty of love surrounding you in 2021.

Here is the list of stuff for this card, if you are interested in replicating it.

Product List

Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00

 

Comments

Popular Posts