Global Design Project Blog Hop - CASE the Designer Challenge #GDP276

 

January CASE the Designer Challenge - #GDP276

Hello everyone! 

I hope you have had a great weekend, mine has been peaceful and full of Craft!! Just as I like it :)

This week the Global Design Project has given the challenge to CASE this design by Connie Collins:

Little Green Dragon loves this card, as it is Green... our favourite colour!! Here he is posing with it.




I have made use of two Designer Series Paper series this week. Firstly I found a plaid that tickled me, (Green of course) and the paired it with a bunch of flowers lightly coloured in Rococo Rose blends. For embellishments I used some Gold Hoops and I also added a tag with a small sentiment. 



I hope you like the card, and that you have enjoyed visiting today. Here are some close ups on details of the card. In case you are new to GDP challenges, this Blog post is part of a Hop today, so if you would like to see how other people have CASE'd this card you can click through the link below. 

Click here to visit the Global Design Project Blog Hop - #GDP276 Here you can see the other entries for this CASE Challenge. Thank you for your visit, feel free to leave a comment to let me know you have visited and what you think of the cards, or the blog. Enjoy the Hop!!

As always if you want to recreate the card, here are the shopping links:

Product List

Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00



Comments

Popular Posts