#TGIFC300 Blog Hop

 

TGIF Challenges Blog Hop.

Challenge #TGIFC300 - Catalogue Inspiration.





Hi everyone!! This week in TGIF Challenges it is time for Catalogue Inspiration. This is challenge number 300 for the TGIF Challenges Gang, so a big Congratulations is in order for all their hard work.

Little Green Dragon and I am pleased to present as part of this challenge a card based on a little box presented under the Sweet Strawberry Bundle in the Mini-Catalogue.



This card takes the idea of bright strawberry plants against the "waffle" print background. I have changed it up by creating a climbing strawberry plant, and adding hints of a spring morning with "a wink of stella" to imply dew drops.
 


I was drawn to the little box in the catalogue, indeed it was one of the things that convinced me I needed to have a play with this set. The bright, childlike cartoon style lent to these stamps by the very bright colours really does appeal to me.



I hope you have enjoyed this card, and that you are enjoying TGIF Challenges... Thank you so much for visiting, feel free to leave a comment to say you've been, and I hope to see you next time.

Follow the Link below to get back to Challenge #TGIFC300 and see all the other creations made this week.


Should you really like this card and want to find the products used to make it, here are the links:

Product List

Comments

Popular Posts