Art for the Mind - Blog Hop for February 2021

 

I can promise...

Hello and welcome to the Art for the Mind monthly Blog Hop.

I am so glad to welcome you to my blog today, and I hope you enjoy it and also any other Blogs on the Hop you decide to visit today.

Art for the Mind is an organisation that promotes Mental Wellbeing through Creative Pursuits! This blog features work from people who believe in this goal, and the cards you will see will all feature some aspect of mental health promotion. This promotion may vary from a spiel about how making the card has helped the creator's metal health, to cards that are designed to brighten someone's day, or express empathy and understanding, to larger scale projects with cards designed to be produced at scale for delivery to many people in need of a human connection.

So onto my offering for this month.

Little Green Dragon and I are feeling a bit slow and down this month... We have designed this card to remind ourselves that we are not facing things alone, and also that all things are temporary... the ups will come again... Here is Little Green Dragon with a Green card to cheers us up.



I have used the Dandelion Wishes stamp set here today, it is a reminder that I can hope, wish, and work towards better things. It is also a reminder that all things come and go, this can be sad when good things are going, but can also be very happy when new things are coming our way. The sentiment I have chosen here is from the Heal Your Heart stamp set, which is a limited release product, and has some beautiful words about not facing problems alone.  




I am very lucky that I don't have to face things alone, and I needed that reminder that I need to reconnect with people at the moment. I also needed to remind myself that I have made that promise a mutual thing, and that if I am feeling isolated it might be time to reach out and reconnect, as I may have let my relationships fall by the wayside in such a busy and difficult time.



I hope you are all able to find some connection at this time, and to make plans, wishes and hopes that you can work towards in order to take care of yourselves. Little Green Dragon and I are very happy to have had you visit today, and we hope to see you again soon. 

Link to the Hops... 

Did you like this Card? The theme of the Hop? Unfortunately our InLinkZ is not up today, I will edit if we can get it working this afternoon... 

If you are interested in making this card, or just having a browse of some cool card making stuff have a look at the links below.

Product List

Comments

Popular Posts