Global Design Project Theme Challenge - #GDP279 Blog Hop

 

February Theme Challenge - #GDP279

Hello everyone! 

How are you today? I hope you are enjoying your Weekend. This week the Global Design Project has a Theme Challenge for the Blog Hop. I have quite a few animal sets, so it was difficult to choose, However it is my Father's 70th Birthday tomorrow, so I thought "Why not do something for him?" 

Little Green Dragon says, don't be worried... Dad hates Hallmark Greetings, so he will be tickled by the greeting on this card. What do you think about this irreverent card? 


I thought to feature the Goat on the card, I would make the whole thing in shades of black, grey and white... Which is something I really haven't done before, as I am a bright kind of a Gal. I Layered some black and white cardstock, with some DSP from the Stampin Up Mini Catty, and added some bling in the form of white and silver ribbon, and some black matte dots. I also found that if I used my Strawberry Builder punch I could nibble out the corners of the white to look like it has been a bit chewed.


I hope you like the card, and that you have enjoyed visiting today. In case you are new to GDP challenges, this Blog post is part of a Hop today, so if you would like to see how other people have explored these colours the link to the Hop is below. 


Click here to visit the Global Design Blog Hop #279 Here you can see the other entries for this Theme Challenge. Thank you for your visit, feel free to leave a comment to let me know you have visited and what you think of the cards, or the blog. Enjoy the Hop!!

As always if you want to recreate the card, here are the shopping links:

Product List

Comments

Popular Posts