TGIF Challenges Blog Hop.

Challenge #TGIFC303 - Sketch Challenge.





Hey and welcome to another TGIFChallenges Blog Hop. This week is a sketch challenge, where everyone will be presenting their variation on the above general sketch.

Little Green Dragon is here posing for this week's card, made to reflect me tying myself up in knots last week trying to get everything done!!


This card uses some Terracotta Tile, and some Petal Pink which I pulled inspiration from one of the Ice Cream DSP's I had left over from another card. I have also tied in a little bit of yellow from the corner of the DSP and decided to use the Giraffe from the Back On Your Feet set.


I have tried for a bit of something funky and different today, with some layering, 3D embossing, a bit of ribbon and bling, and some colours that I haven't used that much before.


I hope you have enjoyed this card, and that you are enjoying TGIF Challenges... Thank you so much for visiting, feel free to leave a comment to say you've been, and I hope to see you next time.

Follow the Link below to get back to Challenge #TGIFC303 and see all the other creations made this week.


Should you really like this card and want to find the products used to make it, here are the links:


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00

Comments

Popular Posts