Global Design Project Colour Challenge - #GDP289 Blog Hop

 

Global Design Project Blog Hop:

Colour Challenge - #GDP289

Hello everyone! 

My what a whirlwind the last few months have been for me. But I set myself the deadline to be back up and running in May, and here I am with the Global Design Project blog hop, challenge number 289, which is a colour challenge. This design challenge is a bright one, with Costal Cabana, Magenta Madness and Bumblebee as our colours to work with. As always White and Black are allowed if you would like to take up this challenge yourself.

Little Green Dragon loves a succulent plant, indeed I have to stop him from nomming on the edges of mine. So he would like to show you our take on the Simply Succulents Stamp and Die Bundle.



I am very happy with the way this card turned out, I wasn't too sure about it when I was building it up, but Little Green Dragon insisted I keep on going, and now it is something I am quite proud of. I have had quite the break and it can be difficult to get going again after time away, it is important to take that first step again. So this card is dedicated to all of you who have been so patient with me, you Kind People, who are just my kind of people. 


I hope you like the card, and that you have enjoyed visiting today, if you are returning after my extended break I would like to send you a big thank you for being patient with me. In case you are new to GDP challenges, this Blog post is part of a Hop today, so if you would like to see how other people have explored these colours the link to the Hop is below. 


Click here to visit the Global Design Blog Hop #289 where you can see the other entries for this Colour Challenge. Thank you so much for your visit, feel free to leave a comment to let me know you have dropped by and what you think of the card, or have a look around some more of the blog. Enjoy the Hop, if you decide to visit some other fabulous artists (which I highly recommend!!)

As always if you want to recreate the card, here are the shopping links:


Product List

Comments

Popular Posts