Showcasing Dragonfly Garden at Art For The Mind

 June at Art For The Mind.
Showcasing Dragonfly Garden.

A lot of my card designs are for work, so I though I would share some of my work related cards... and do a little spruiking for my fabulous job.

I work for a fabulous Melbourne based organisation called Art For The Mind, run by Kerrin, and together we design cards with tutorials for people to create themselves. This program also has a social group aspect, currently run over Zoom, for people who purchase from Art For The Mind.

Follow the link for information - Art For The Mind

For the month of June we are showcasing the Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set, and the Dragonfly Punch. Here are a couple of the cards I made for this month:



We also ran other cards, designed by Kerrin. The idea of the cards being to provide something for people to start from, with different techniques, and differing levels of difficulty. As I mentioned before there is also the social aspect of having a group to craft with.

Here are some of Kerrin's cards for the month:


Next month in July we will be featuring the Turtle Friends Stamp Set, and the Punch... So the time is now to get on that if this sounds like something you would like to do!!! I will post again with the Turtles cards towards the middle of June. Thank you so much for visiting, see you again soon.

Jacq, and the Little Green Dragon.

Comments

Popular Posts