TGIF Challenges #TGIFC319

 

TGIF Challenges Blog Hop.

Challenge #TGIFC319 - Colour Challenge.




Hi everyone!! This week in TGIF Challenges is a Colour Challenge, where we have been challenged to use Night of Navy, Basic Gray, and White. I had a bit of a play with layering this week, and as a result the card looks a bit purple, which is interesting as I didn't add any purple inks.

Little Green Dragon is here posing for this week's card which is also a Diamond Easel fun fold. We both hope you like the end result.



This card is a pretty plain base, but I have featured the blending brush technique on the White cardstock, and stamped over this with the White Ink Pad... Which seems to have turned everything purple. I have picked out some features with the White Chalk Pen and splattered around some Night of Navy Blends, and of course a little splash of Wink of Stella.


The stamp set featured here is the Hand Penned Petals, and I have added the raindrop shaped Epoxy Essentials to the top part of the card. I must say I am really quite amused with the way my stamping has turned shades of purple and pink over the blended inks underneath. It probably doesn't really meet the colour challenge brief, but it is still pretty so I have decided to share anyway.

I hope you have enjoyed this card, and that you are enjoying TGIF Challenges... Thank you so much for visiting, feel free to leave a comment to say you've been, and I hope to see you next time.

Follow the Link below to get back to Challenge #TGIFC319 and see all the other creations made this week.


Should you really like this card and want to find the products used to make it, here are the links:
Product List

Comments

Popular Posts