TGIF Challenges #TGIFC320 Blog Hop

 


TGIF Challenges Blog Hop.

Challenge #TGIFC320 - Sketch Challenge.




Hi everyone!! Back again for another TGIF Challenge. This week we have been given a Sketch Challenge, pictured above is the template we have been given by the fabulous team at TGIF Challenges. This week is green all the way, with Mint Macaron and Basic White as my monochrome palette.

Little Green Dragon says "Hi, hope you love the card as much as we did making it."



This card is really just layers of Minty goodness with White, fresh as a daisy!! I have used the Dragonfly garden stamp set, as I have been working with it at work this past month, and have really been enjoying it. I thought about stamping in Black, but I am glad now that I chose the White embossing instead.


I have taken some liberties with the layout of the sketch, but it definitely was good inspiration for the design of this card. I like the evocation of dragonflies bursting out of the card and flying away...

I hope you have enjoyed this card, and that you are enjoying TGIF Challenges... Thank you so much for visiting, feel free to leave a comment to say you've been, and I hope to see you next time.

Follow the Link below to get back to Challenge #TGIFC320 and see all the other creations made this week.


Should you really like this card and want to find the products used to make it, here are the links:
Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Opal Rounds
[154289]
$13.00

Comments

Popular Posts