TGIF Challenges #TGIFC321 Blog Hop

 



TGIF Challenges Blog Hop.

Challenge #TGIFC321 - Techniques Challenge.



Hello and welcome to another TGIF Challenges Blog Hop post. This week we have been given the challenge of making a peek-a-boo window scene... I could not go past Peek-a-boo Farm for this, I love how cute the characters are. 

Here is Little Green Dragon posing with his Barnyard Buddies...



I have gone with a simple barnyard, even though there are other animals to choose from... Here I have my Piggy and my Sheep with a visiting Cow. These characters are lovely to use with the die I have used here, it makes all these circles in the same pass, so I have just run through a piece of Jade and a piece of Pattern, and there you have it, everything I needed to work with.



This card is a really easy to make card, things are designed to be a little off centre, and playful so it is pretty easy to put everything together... Just watch out for your Polished Pink, cause Piggy is really quite a bright little fella. 

I hope you have enjoyed this card, and that you are enjoying TGIF Challenges... Thank you so much for visiting, feel free to leave a comment to say you've been, and I hope to see you next time.

Follow the Link below to get to TGIF Challenges - Number 321 


Should you really like this card and want to find the products used to make it, here are the links:

Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00

Comments

Popular Posts