Showcasing Through it Together with Art for the Mind.

 

  August at Art For The Mind.

Showcasing Through it Together.

A lot of my card designs are for work, so I though I would share some of my work related cards... and do a little spruiking for my fabulous job.

I work for a fabulous Melbourne based organisation called Art For The Mind, run by Kerrin, and together we design cards with tutorials for people to create themselves. This program also has a social group aspect, currently run over Zoom, for people who purchase from Art For The Mind.

Follow the link for information - Art For The Mind

For the month of June we are showcasing the Through it Together stamp set, along with quite a few different die sets from the current catalogues. We wanted to show the variety you can get from combining different products. Here are a few of the cards I designed this month:





We also run cards designed by Kerrin. The idea of the cards being to provide something for people to start from, with different techniques, and differing levels of difficulty. As I mentioned before there is also the social aspect of having a group to craft with.

Here are some of Kerrin's cards for the month:




Next month in September we will be looking at the Clever Cats stamp set, which will have some Halloween style cards included. I will post again with the sneaky peek of the August cards in the coming weeks. Thank you so much for visiting, see you again soon.

Jacq, and the Little Green Dragon.

Comments

Popular Posts