TGIF Challenges #TGIFC330 Blog Hop

 

TGIF Challenges Blog Hop.

Challenge #TGIFC330 - Inspiration Challenge *Mini Catty*.





Hello and welcome to another TGIF Challenges Blog Hop post. The challenge for this week is to seek inspiration from Stampin' Up's Holiday Mini Catty. I have chosen a Halloween theme for my card, with a focus on the Cute Halloween designer series papers.

Here is Little Green Dragon wishing you a happy halloween...



I have gone for a simple framing of two different pieces of pattern paper, one a basic stripes which has set the palette, and the other a feature of pumpkins and cats. I have also pulled in a sentiment from Clever Cats stamp set from the mini as well, and I couldn't pass up the chance to use the Gingham ribbon, it is a new favourite of mine.



This card is really just a matter of stepping out your colour mats, and layering.

I hope you have enjoyed this card, and that you are enjoying TGIF Challenges... Thank you so much for visiting, feel free to leave a comment to say you've been, and I hope to see you next time.

Follow the Link below to get to TGIF Challenges - Number 330


Should you really like this card and want to find the products used to make it, here are the links:

Product List

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts