Showcasing Clever Cats with Art for the Mind.

 

  September at Art For The Mind.

Showcasing Clever Cats.

A lot of my card designs are for work, so I though I would share some of my work related cards... and do a little spruiking for my fabulous job.

For all the new people visiting (and welcome to you!!!) I work for a fabulous Melbourne based organisation called Art For The Mind, run by Kerrin, and together we design cards with tutorials for people to create themselves. This program also has a social group aspect, currently run over Zoom, for people who purchase from Art For The Mind. Generally there are eight cards available for purchase for the month in DIY packs, with tutorials.

Follow the link for information - Art For The Mind

For the month of September we are showcasing the Clever Cats stamp set, and some festivities style papers from the Mini Catty. We wanted to showcase some Halloween options, but also to demonstrate that these Halloween sets can be quite versatile. Here are a few of the cards I designed this month:



We also run cards designed by Kerrin. The idea of the cards being to provide something for people to start from, with different techniques, and differing levels of difficulty. As I mentioned before there is also the social aspect of having a group to craft with.

Kerrin loves her some Halloween and it gets her creativity into overdrive!! Here are some of Kerrin's cards for the month:




Next month in October we will be looking at the Blackberry Beauty Suite of products, Which is a beautiful Harvest/Autumn set. I will post again with the sneaky peek of the October cards in the coming weeks. Thank you so much for visiting, see you again soon.

Jacq, and the Little Green Dragon.

Comments

Popular Posts